Por qué es un doctor de primer nivel
Dr Adam Haycock is one of London’s top consultant gastroenterologists, specialising in endoscopy and colonoscopy, acid reflux and Barrett’s oesophagus, inflammatory bowel disease, and irritable bowel syndrome.
After graduating from St Mary’s Hospital he completed his specialist training in the North-West Thames region, completing an MD in endoscopy research and going on to become a highly skilled in all aspects of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary disorders.
Interested in cutting-edge technology, Dr Haycock has contributed to the development of new techniques including the use of virtual reality simulation in colonoscopy. Work from his research has been published in peer-reviewed journals and he has been an invited guest speaker both at home and abroad.
Dr Haycock is also committed to education and is a fellow of the Higher Education Academy. His research interest is in improving the safety and quality of endoscopy and endoscopic training.
Well regarded in his field by his peers, he can provide the very highest level of care and quality of treatment to his patients. Dr Haycock is a member of the UK Federation of Endoscopy Training Centres and the British Society of Gastroenterology. He is currently the Clinical Advisor to Heath Education England (HEE) Clinical Endoscopist Programme.
- Acid reflux
- Anal fissure
- Bloated stomach
- Bowel cancer screening
- Bowel incontinence
- Cholelithiasis (gallstones)
- Chronic diarrhoea
- Coeliac disease
- Eating disorders
- Food allergies
- Food intolerance
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Helicobacter pylori
- Indigestion (dyspepsia)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Morbid obesity
- The London Clinic116 Harley Street W1G 6BW - London (Central London)(+44) 02037445394
- The Clementine Churchill HospitalSudbury Hill HA1 3RX - London (West London)(+44) 02076618347
- St Mark's Trust PlusWatford Rd HA1 3UJ - London (West London)(+44) 02076618348
- OneWelbeck Digestive Health1 Welbeck Street W1G 0AR - London (W1G Marylebone London)(+44) 0203 653 2004